Why become a part of the OSCO team?
With numerous training programs, cutting edge technology, collaborative team environments and exciting employee events, OSCO offers you rewarding career opportunities. Your ambitions and skills will be our greatest assets and we want you to become the next leader for our organization.
From Drivers to Labourers, Engineers to Project Managers, IT to Accountants, we can offer you a job you will love!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relationships and partner with employees across our over 20 companies
- Develop and apply your skills, experience and education
- Work toward personal and career goals through acquiring designations and certifications
- Work at a home-grown organization with global impact
- Promote first class construction services and solutions
You will experience the reassurance of working for an organization with the rich history of over 60 years in operation, with the continued desire to provide leading solutions in the construction industry.
TIPS & TRICKS to make the most of your job search with OSCO:
You can reach out directly to a member of our HR Team.
- For trade, labourer or driver jobs, contact Matt Henderson
- For ON professional or technical jobs, contact Tyler Isnor
- For NB, NS, PEI and US professional or technical jobs, contact Camila Ugarte